Friday, November 8, 2013

Another "Star" in Third Grade!

This week our star student has been Destiny.  She has shared favorite photos, shown us her baby handprint, shared her favorite books, and her dad wrote a sweet poem about her.

Here is what Destiny has to say:

    I am Destiny.  I turn 9 in a few more days on November 23rd.  I have one brother and two sisters.  I have a hamster named "Little Lizzie".  She is gray and white.  I also have two dogs, a ferret, two birds, two rats, a snake and fish.  I like to eat anythings with rice.  I also love baby corn.  My favorite color is pink.  My favorite movies are Shirley Temple movies.  My favorite things to do are playing with my brother and sister and facetiming my other sister who lives in Virginia.  I am of Filipino, Athabaskan, and German decent.  I also like to learn about my different heritages.
                                                        Here is Destiny when she dressed up for Red Ribbon Week.

No comments:

Post a Comment