Thursday, August 1, 2013

Welcome to a new school year!

        Welcome to the first edition of our third grade blog! 

Greetings!  My name is Paula Canner and I am the third grade teacher at Tok School.  I have been teaching in Tok since 2005 but taught many years before that in California, Idaho, Virginia, and Colorado.  I live in Tok with my "furry friends" - a yellow lab and two white kittens.




I am so excited about my new classroom (room 105) and all your wonderful students that will be in third grade this year.  Hopefully you have received the letter and supply list I sent out the beginning of August.  There is a link to the supply list and letter on this page. Parents, be sure to do your homework assignment!

This blog will be posting class information and helps for parents and students throughout the year.  Please click the "subscribe" button on the right to get the latest blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment