Thursday, August 29, 2013

Everyone in Third Grade is a STAR!

Meet This Week's Star Student!

Everyone in third grade is a shining star, so we will celebrate each student with a week dedicated to him or her.  
This week our Star Student is Will.  He has shared some of his special treasures with us and some fun photos.  His parents wrote our class a letter to share some memorable moments in his life.  Will's dad came to have lunch with Will and our class, too!  We will have a special surprise for our Star on Friday.
Here's what Will had to say about himself:

Hi!  My name, as you know, is Will.  I'm an only child.  I love riding my bike, and now, my new four wheeler.  I am an Inupiat Eskimo.  I love swimming.  I can really swim underwater.  Some day I will scuba dive with Mom and Dad.
I like space science and anatomy (the human body).  I love to travel.  This summer I went to New Hampshire and Massachusetts.  We went to visit my dear old grandfather in Denver, Colorado.
I also love camping and campfires.  I started when I was ten months old.


We are so glad to have Will in our class!  He truly is a Star Student!
Stay tuned to meet another one of our Stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment