Tuesday, October 1, 2013

New Star Student!

Our first girl to be a star student is Kaitlyn.  She shared some of her treasures with us on Monday and her favorite book on Tuesday.  Kaitlyn's little furry pal, Jack the Hamster, has been in class with us since the beginning of the year and is enjoyed by us all.
Here is a little something Kaitlyn wrote about herself:

          Hi! My name is Kaitlyn.  I am the oldest child in my family.  I have a dog named Boots.  I love to go camping with my family in Chicken, Alaska.  My favorite TV show is ICarley.  My favorite food is tacos.  I like to eat tacos and watch my favorite TV show.  When I am older, I want to play basketball.  I am very tall like my daddy.  I also love the snow.
          I hope you enjoyed learning more about me!



No comments:

Post a Comment